Gist from Executive Committee Meeting, 27 March 2013 at Hyderabad
Below is the gist from the Executive Committee (EC) Meeting held on 27 March 2013 at Hyderabad.
- The EC paid tributes to Anand Kumar, SSC 2005 who was the victim of recent Dilsukhnagar bomb blast. Further the Association is ready to help the family for their needs.
- Vidya Volunteers are successfully appointed in the High School under the scheme of Rajiv Vidya Mission.
- Provision of 200 Desks shall be completed by end of April 2013 with the matching grant from the association.
- Storing pit for water and borewell recharge are sanctioned from the Project Director, Kurnool and is expected to be ready before the start of monsoon.
- EC appreciated the special efforts of the Teachers for the study hours for the recent SSC students. The exams are in progress currently.
- District Education Officer and Collector visited the school in checking the progress of the students and provided their valuable suggestions.
- EC thanked each and every member in making the Golden Jubilee function a grand success.
- EC thanked specially for the efforts of 1989 mates in making the lunch arrangement, 1990 mates for constructing new stage, choultries for arrangement of accommodation, dinner, day2 lunch and breakfast.
- An amount of Rs. 10 Lakhs will be Fixed Deposited from the total available balance of approx. Rs. 14.5 Lakhs after the Golden Jubilee Function and other expenses.
- EC felt in rising the funds continuously thus helping in carrying out various activities from the association.
- EC passed a resolution for a minimum contribution of Rs. 100/- per person per month, considering a minimum of 500 members shall contribute and a total amount of Rs. 50,000/- shall be pooled monthly. This amount shall be spend for the appropriate event / activity identified.
- Restructuring of website is currently in progress and shall be more user friendly.
- List of Regional Co-ordinators along with their contacts shall be published in the website.
- Only few copies of Souvenir are available for sale and members are requested to own it quickly.
A Two Week Summer Camp in the name of “SPOSA Vidya Yagnam” is planned for SSC & 9th Class Students of 2013-14 in two batches during the dates of 29 April to 13 May 2013 and 15 May to 30 May 2013 at Hyderabad. The training shall be from the Experts with interactive sessions.
The Design of Course is currently in progress and watch out for the announcement with more details which shall be published shortly.