Updates of OSA Meeting – 13 Jun’14
Below are the updates from the OSA meeting held on 13 June 2014 @ Hyderabad.
- Letter to DEO, Kurnool Dt – on mass copying during recent SSC exams as SPOSA do not support / encourage such things and spends time and money for quality and better education by deploying vidya volunteers for whole academic year.
- Basic Values – Conduct evening classes for 6th & 7th class students to improve reading and writing skills. Also to take help from Vandemataram foundation for quick mathematics. Depute prominent persons once in a month or two for motivation. Additionally SPOSA to monitor elocution competitions.
- Plantation – Plantation along the ground main compound wall to avoid unauthorized occupancies. Chairman advised to go for “Schedule A” trees which covers under forest ACT.
- Website – present status of website is not active properly and Chairman instructed Sri Raja Sekhar to look in the issues and take over the total responsibility.
- Dining Hall – SPOSA to support the dining hall donor batch and complete on priority.
- Main Gate Arch – pursue the progress of arch completion and see that it is completed within stipulated time. Sri Harinath will look into.
- Head Master – identify the right candidate and take representation from the person for posting in our school.
- Paintings – Inside of compound wall with basic values & morale’s and out side (road side) of compound wall with prominent personalities and their messages to the nation and society.
- Sri V. V. Lakshminarayana
- Sri Harinath
- Sri G. Chandra Sekhar
- Sri A. Venkateswarlu
- Sri Kaladhar
- Sri Karimullah
- Sri K. V. N. M. Prasad
- Sri L. Raja Sekhar